$150 (25 mins + 5 family members, pets welcome)
All (30+) Hi-res Digital Images w/print release, Photographer's Edits, delivered within 1-2 wks
(must be local within 15 mins of Christopher Newport University and full payment is due at booking)
*No other discounts can be applied to this package.
*No Professional Retouched Images are included in this package.
$35 per hour for expert extensive retouching. Examples
Your Session also includes:
• Specializing in natural lighting lifestyle photography.
• Includes session, certain props and possible lighting set up, photographer’s time & talent, editing & online proofing gallery within 30 Days, that will showcase the best of 15-30 final images, where you can order your prints and other merchandise a la carte. Easy ordering of images through SmugMug
• A facebook post featuring the artist’s favorite images
• I do retain the copyright on all images.
• Prints and additional digital files sold separately on SmugMug.
Extra Charges may apply for the below:
• up to 5 people, each additional person is $25
• Travel – please let me know if you have any special requests. See fees to the right.
I am available for travel to any location to provide photographic services. While the travel fee for each event will be quoted on an individual basis, here are some general guidelines and rates that I consider when traveling. Please note that travel fees are in addition to any sitting fees or portrait packages.
Travel less than 50 miles round trip of my location (Newport News, VA) to the photography site is included.
A travel fee is charged when round trip travel from my location exceeds 50 miles. In that case clients will be charged for travel fees based on the round trip mileage OR travel time -- whichever is more as described in the chart below:
(IRS Mileage Rates)
Round trip mileage (Miles)
50 to 100
100 to 150
150 to 200
200 to 250
Round trip travel time (Hours)
1 to 2
2 to 3
3 to 4
4 to 5
• If a session requires departure from my location before 6:00 a.m., or if it would require an estimated return arrival time to my location after midnight, then overnight lodging either before or after the event is required.
• Expenses and travel fees of the events that require more than 250 miles round trip travel are calculated based on the specific requirements for that event. An estimate of such fees will be provided as part of the proposal to photograph such an event.
• If air transportation is required, clients will be charged actual expenses, including airfare, car rental, and two nights accommodation in or very close to where the event is taking place, as well as a $75 per diem per photographer. Overnight accommodations are essential for the night before the event and the night of the event. This will assure that I can perform at my best and account for any unforeseen circumstances in travel etc. should they occur.